I LOVE this song! They're one of those songs that get stuck in your head and you catch yourself singing it all day. :-)
What happened to your blog?????
Hey you teased me. Here I thought you would be posting again! ;=) I'm sooooooo excited that your coming to Anchorage for Ladies Retreat!! SOooooo much fun! Maybe you'll be able to come over and see our apartment. ;=)
Post a Comment
The tempo has changed, I remain in step.
3 comments:
I LOVE this song! They're one of those songs that get stuck in your head and you catch yourself singing it all day. :-)
What happened to your blog?????
Hey you teased me. Here I thought you would be posting again! ;=) I'm sooooooo excited that your coming to Anchorage for Ladies Retreat!! SOooooo much fun! Maybe you'll be able to come over and see our apartment. ;=)
Post a Comment